Each of us is different, created with unique personalities that influence our actions and reactions.
The LINKED quick guides to personalities help you discover your differences and what to do about it!
Relationships Matter —Especially Yours!
- Do people rub you the wrong way?
- Do you wonder why some relationships are harder to grow than others?
- Do your reactions to other people frustrate you?
- Do you want to improve your personal and professional connections?
This quick and easy read explains why you’re uniquely different from friends, family, and others you interact with and how you can use your strengths to maximize life connections in a positive, lasting way.
Find answers to your relationship questions through:
- A 26-Question Personality Assessment
- Keyword Personality Identifiers
- Communication Strategies
- Relational Tactics
- Personality Quick Tips and more!
Understanding your personality type and that of those in your life is a game-changer personally and professionally. Which one are you?
The Mobilizer who gets everything done.
The Socializer who is the life of the party.
The Stabilizer who maintains the peace.
The Organizer who keeps everything in order.
This is a journey of self-discovery. The general quick guide includes an assessment to help you understand yourself and your personality. If you understand why you do the things you do and that they are a result of your God-given personality traits and your life experiences, then you are able to live and grow in your strengths. Learning about the personalities broadens your horizons and gives you a base of wisdom with which to approach relationships.
Who needs the original LINKED® Quick Guide to Personalities?
- Anyone who values relationships and wants to make them stronger.
- Busy people who don’t have time for intense studies about personalities.
- Individuals who like information in a nutshell.
- People who engage with people on a regular basis—pretty much everyone!
Among all the dynamics of a successful classroom, the personalities of teachers and their students could be the greatest.
- Do you wonder why some students seem so eager to learn and others are not?
- Do those differences bother you?
- Have you considered whether or not the differences in your students could change based on your perspective? They can.
“Understanding how to accept and celebrate different personalities in the classroom can be a game changer for both teachers and students. Linda Gilden and Linda Goldfarb offer a superb succinct guide to recognizing and responding to the mobilizer, socializer, stabilizer, and organizer in each educational setting. Imagine the empowerment this knowledge can bring as teachers capitalize on the strengths of each student!”
Dalene Parker, Ed.D., NBCT
“With respect to learning, personality is more useful than intelligence for guiding both students and teachers,” Dr. Arthur Poropat, Griffith University
Parenting is a life-long journey.
Do you sometimes wonder why it is so hard to effectively communicate with your children?
-Are you struggling to understand why your child can’t complete tasks in a timely manner?
Do you want your family to talk sensibly with each other rather than always disagree?
-Are you concerned about your child not engaging enough with friends?
Do you watch other families and wonder how they always seem to get along?
-Are you ready to have peace in your home?
LINKED for Parents can help you thrive as you build relationships and create a happy home environment.
Understand yourself so you can understand your family dynamics.
Learn how to encourage and equip the personality of your child.
Engage in the HEART Language of your loved ones.
Address family members with words and actions that reach them best.
No matter your parenting season: single parent, blended or traditional family, grandparent, or non-related caregiver, the core elements of LINKED for Parents will greatly enhance your home life and improve your family communication. Don’t wait another minute to learn how your uniqueness and that of your family members can make family experiences flourish and continue to grow deeper daily.
Upcoming quick guide to personalities include:
- LINKED for LEADERS: Maximizing Relational Skills One Link at a Time
- LINKED for TEENS: Maximizing Friendships One Link at a Time
Click here to visit the LINKED Personality website for more info.
Purchase the LINKED quick guides at your local bookstores or click Amazon to purchase online. For bulk purchases click here to contact the publishers at Bold Vision Books. Call Karen or George Porter for more information at 832-569-4282.