Each of us is different, created with unique personalities that influence our actions and reactions.
The LINKED quick guides to personalities help you discover your differences and what to do about it!
Relationships Matter —Especially Yours!
- Do people rub you the wrong way?
- Do you wonder why some relationships are harder to grow than others?
- Do your reactions to other people frustrate you?
- Do you want to improve your personal and professional connections?
This quick and easy read explains why you’re uniquely different from friends, family, and others you interact with and how you can use your strengths to maximize life connections in a positive, lasting way.
Find answers to your relationship questions through:
- A 26-Question Personality Assessment
- Keyword Personality Identifiers
- Communication Strategies
- Relational Tactics
- Personality Quick Tips and more!
Understanding your personality type and that of those in your life is a game-changer personally and professionally. Which one are you?
The Mobilizer who gets everything done.
The Socializer who is the life of the party.
The Stabilizer who maintains the peace.
The Organizer who keeps everything in order.
This is a journey of self-discovery. The general quick guide includes an assessment to help you understand yourself and your personality. If you understand why you do the things you do and that they are a result of your God-given personality traits and your life experiences, then you are able to live and grow in your strengths. Learning about the personalities broadens your horizons and gives you a base of wisdom with which to approach relationships.
Who needs the original LINKED® Quick Guide to Personalities?
- Anyone who values relationships and wants to make them stronger.
- Busy people who don’t have time for intense studies about personalities.
- Individuals who like information in a nutshell.
- People who engage with people on a regular basis—pretty much everyone!
Upcoming quick guide to personalities include:
- LINKED for EDUCATORS: Maximizing Classroom Connections One Link at a Time
- LINKED for PARENTS: Maximizing Family Connections One Link at a Time
- LINKED for LEADERS: Maximizing Relational Skills One Link at a Time
- LINKED for TEENS: Maximizing Friendships One Link at a Time
Click here to visit the LINKED Personality website for more info.
Purchase the LINKED quick guides at your local bookstores or click Amazon to purchase online. For bulk purchases click here to contact the publishers at Bold Vision Books. Call Karen or George Porter for more information at 832-569-4282.